The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March Viva La Verve Week 4

Hi folks,

Remember yesterday when I said I got crafty? Well, here's EIGHT more cards....yep, EIGHT that I made during my marathon crafting day.

They all use the Week 4 Viva La Verve Sketch. For half of them I kept the original orientation, for the other half I flipped the sketch. Now I have a bunch more cards for my stash and a bunch of Easter cards ready for this weekend!











card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, white card stock base, CTMH Buttercup and Indian Corn Blue for the mats
  • patterned paper: CTMH Sweet Home (I am REALLY REALLY working on reducing my stash of papers.....REALLY. These must be at least a couple of years old as they are retired.)
  • stamps: Verve "Eggstra Special". "Easter Joy", "Joyful Blooms", "Birthday Surprise", "Chicks Rule", "Wishful Elegance", "Doodled Occasions"
  • CTMH Buttercup and Indian Corn Blue buttons from my stash
  • butcher's twine
challenges for these cards:
thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Wow, you were a busy girl! I love them all, especially your color pairings! Thanks for being a regular with UIT!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous selection of cards.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby

Dips said...

Lovely fresh colours on your Easter cards. Thank you so much for joining us at an Oldie But A Goodie Challenge, keep using up all that stored stash

Penny said...

You've certainly been busy, haven't you! Great take on the sketch, love the pretty image, papers & colors you chose. Thank you for sharing this design with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
Hugs, Penny

tampatha said...

I love that you created all of these cards from one sketch and just a few simple embellishments. They look fabulous. Thanks for joining our spring challenge at use it tuesday this week and hope to see you again!
Tammy DT

Sherri said...

I totally agree with Tammy above, great way to maximize your stash by using one sketch, and a handful of coordinating embellies. Thanks for linking up with us at Use It Tuesday.

Shirley Ross said...

Love the choice of paper packet, I would not have thought it would work for Easter and you showed me it does. Great job and thanks for joining us at H2H!

RiNNE said...

Wow!!
Look at all of those wonderful cards!! Great job on using your stash!