Remember yesterday when I said I got crafty? Well, here's EIGHT more cards....yep, EIGHT that I made during my marathon crafting day.
They all use the Week 4 Viva La Verve Sketch. For half of them I kept the original orientation, for the other half I flipped the sketch. Now I have a bunch more cards for my stash and a bunch of Easter cards ready for this weekend!
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, white card stock base, CTMH Buttercup and Indian Corn Blue for the mats
- patterned paper: CTMH Sweet Home (I am REALLY REALLY working on reducing my stash of papers.....REALLY. These must be at least a couple of years old as they are retired.)
- stamps: Verve "Eggstra Special". "Easter Joy", "Joyful Blooms", "Birthday Surprise", "Chicks Rule", "Wishful Elegance", "Doodled Occasions"
- CTMH Buttercup and Indian Corn Blue buttons from my stash
- butcher's twine
challenges for these cards:
- Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
- Use it Tuesday #52: All About Spring (for me, Spring is all about Easter and birthdays - my birthday in fact! It's on Easter Sunday this year!)
- Oldie but a Goodie: Easter
- Heart 2 Heart Challenges: So Egg-cited for Easter
- Hiding in my Craft Room #90: Anniversary (for the anniversary card for my Aunt and Uncle)
- Simon Says Stamp: Easter/Spring
thanks for stopping by!