Back today with another set of sample cards I made for my inaugural card-making workshop for this year's Light The Night fund-raising walk in support of the Leukemia and Lymphoma society of Canada.
I went with another clean and simple design using the Mojo Monday 283 Sketch - though I am beginning to think that if I am prepping 16 cards and making 4 samples, I'm going to have to keep things a little simpler. This one has embossing, die cutting AND fussing cutting of the star - and I did it for all 20 cards!
As you can see, I stuck with my formula of two paper combinations with a birthday card and a thank you card for each paper combo. I also switched up the orientation of the layout and the positioning of the star. I think these came together nicely as suitable masculine cards.
- finished size: 4 x 5.5, white card stock base
- CTMH Outdoor Denim, Goldrush and reverse side of textured Outdoor Denim for mats/accents (edges distressed with scissors)
- patterned paper: CTMH "You Rock"
- stamps: Verve "Doodled Occasions", "With Love", "Birthday Bash"
- die cuts: Spellbinders Petite Circles
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Stars
challenges for these cards:
- One Crazy Stamper March Challenge: Anything Goes
- Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge (PWC248): Terrific Texture
Thanks for stopping by!