Well, I officially go into the books as bad girlfriend with this one. I HAD wanted to give this card to my dearly beloved for his birthday, but events conspired against me last week and I ran out of time to make my sweetie a birthday card. I wound up BUYING him a card instead. However, since I purposely bought this stamp to use on a card for him, I HAD to make it all the same this weekend and give him a little "after" birthday present as well. Yep, ANOTHER video game.
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base, grey card stock mats
- patterned paper: Studio Calico "Classic Calico Collection Volume 2"
- stamped image: Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps "Video Game Oliver", coloured with Copic markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E04, E50, E51, E53, C0, C1, C2, C3, C4, C6, Y35, B28, R24, G007, G00, G02, G03)
- sentiment: Verve "Purely Sentimental"
- Spellbinders: petite ovals, classic squares
- brads from my stash (those among you are familiar with XBOX controllers might recognize the little pattern that I created with the brads - chuckle, chuckle)
- layout: Sparkle Creations Rubbers Stamps Challenge #100
additional challenges for this card:
- One Crazy Stamper March Challenge: Anything Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday #260: Anything Goes
- Seriously Creative March Challenge: Anything Goes
- Designed to Color Monthly Challenge: Hexagon Fun (you can see that one of the papers I used is a hexagon print)
- Hiding In My Craft Room #89: x3 (use three different designer papers)
- One Stop Craft Challenge #220: Anything Goes
- Love to Create Challenge #57: Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a fabulous week!