The Stamps I Use

Monday, March 18, 2013

SCRSC100 - Game on!

Hi folks,

Well, I officially go into the books as bad girlfriend with this one. I HAD wanted to give this card to my dearly beloved for his birthday, but events conspired against me last week and I ran out of time to make my sweetie a birthday card. I wound up BUYING him a card instead. However, since I purposely bought this stamp to use on a card for him, I HAD to make it all the same this weekend and give him a little "after" birthday present as well. Yep, ANOTHER video game.



card details:
  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base, grey card stock mats
  • patterned paper: Studio Calico "Classic Calico Collection Volume 2"
  • stamped image: Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps "Video Game Oliver", coloured with Copic markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E04, E50, E51, E53, C0, C1, C2, C3, C4, C6, Y35, B28, R24, G007, G00, G02, G03)
  • sentiment: Verve "Purely Sentimental"
  • Spellbinders: petite ovals, classic squares
  • brads from my stash (those among you are familiar with XBOX controllers might recognize the little pattern that I created with the brads - chuckle, chuckle)
  • layout: Sparkle Creations Rubbers Stamps Challenge #100
additional challenges for this card:

7 comments:

Sue said...

A great card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

Unknown said...

Great card and image Sheena ... thinking this would be an image perfect for my 'gamer' boys too!!!
Hugs, Danielle

Mian said...

Fabulous card Sheena! Cute image and your design is great!

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Love to Create.
Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

Mian
Love to Create Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

Dewi Lestari said...

Awesome card! Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge: Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Awesome card!!! Thanks for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

~DEANNE~

Crafty and Green said...

What a Great Design! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create's Anything Goes Challenge!! We can't wait to see what you'll create next time!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Roxy said...

Haha, if you're a bad girlfriend, then I'm a TERRIBLE wife! My hubby's b-day was in December, and he keeps asking me when I'll be done his card! Maybe by our anniversary in May if he's lucky! This image and card are super cute, hope he appreciated the effort you put in! Thanks for joining us at SCC, hugs, Roxy.