The Stamps I Use

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Fumi with Gift

hi folks,

Have you been playing along with the Spread the Love event at Yumi & Fumi? There is a month long celebration which you get to via the link on my sidebar.

One of the events is to create a project using a Y & F image. I decided to use Fumi with Gift for a birthday card for a friend of mine.



card details:

  • finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base
  • patterned paper: Authentique "Gathering"
  • stamped image: Yumi & Fumi "Fumi with Gift", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E57, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, G94, E77, E79, YR01, YR02)
  • sentiment: Verve "Purely Sentimental"
  • flowers from my stash
  • layout: Sketch 'n Stash 112

Sorry for the brevity of my posts these days - I am currently in Newfoundland helping out my parents as my Dad had hip replacement surgery a couple of days ago and typing on my tablet, even with my bluetooth keyboard, is a different experience than on my laptop! But thank goodness for the keyboard - typing on screen is even less enjoyable!

As always, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

eva said...

wonderful card! i love the sketch and the papers you've used! thanks so much for joining us at yumi & fumi handmade!

Leanne said...

Oh this is beautiful Sheena! So glad you could get this in to the challenge while on vacation. Gorgeous colors, coloring and the layout is perfect! Great job!
Thank you for helping us Spread the Love and for joining all of our events at Yumi & Fumi Handmade.
Hope your dad is back on his feet soon!
Take care!
xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Your card is really lovely I love the sweet image. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sketch N Stash x