back today with the last of my Easter/Spring cards. This one was for my youngest niece. I know - bad Auntie - it SHOULD be arriving tomorrow - way after Easter. That's why I'm calling these my Spring cards. Not Easter cards.
It's been a long time since I coloured up one of my Tilda images so I figured I would use this one as it kind of looks like my niece.
- finished size: 5 x 5 inches, white card stock base. CTMH (can't remember if it is Blush or Baby Pink) card stock mat
- patterned paper: My Mind's Eye "Dolled Up"
- stamped image: Tilda with newly hatched chick from the 2010 Magnolia Hoppy Easter collection, coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E31, E33, E35, E37, E27, Y06, Y08, YR04, RV00, RV11, RV13, RV23, BG32, BG34, BG0000, BG000)
- sentiment: Verve "Egg-stra Special", stamped in CTMH Juniper
- Spellbinders Petite Ovals
- EK Success Diamond Lace Border Punch
- CTMH Hollyhock buttons
- ivory seam binding
- Layout: Pink Gem #75
additional challenges for this card:
- Magnolia-licious: Buttons, Bows or Beads
- Oldie but Goodie - make it girly (my buttons, seam binding and stamped image are all WELL over 6 months old)
- Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
- Clear it out: Anything goes + 2 or more buttons
- Love to Scrap #4: Cut it out (die cuts and/or punches - I used both!)
- Incy Wincy Designs: Fur or Feathers (I'm going the feathers route with the little chick)
- Cupcake Craft 238: Cute and Cuddly
As always, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back again soon!