The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Long Time, No Tilda

Hi folks,

back today with the last of my Easter/Spring cards. This one was for my youngest niece. I know - bad Auntie - it SHOULD be arriving tomorrow - way after Easter. That's why I'm calling these my Spring cards. Not Easter cards.

It's been a long time since I coloured up one of my Tilda images so I figured I would use this one as it kind of looks like my niece.





card details:

  • finished size: 5 x 5 inches, white card stock base. CTMH (can't remember if it is Blush or Baby Pink) card stock mat 
  • patterned paper: My Mind's Eye "Dolled Up"
  • stamped image: Tilda with newly hatched chick from the 2010 Magnolia Hoppy Easter collection, coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E31, E33, E35, E37, E27, Y06, Y08, YR04, RV00, RV11,  RV13, RV23, BG32, BG34,  BG0000, BG000)
  • sentiment: Verve "Egg-stra Special", stamped in CTMH Juniper
  • Spellbinders Petite Ovals
  • EK Success Diamond Lace Border Punch
  • CTMH Hollyhock buttons
  • ivory seam binding
  • Layout: Pink Gem #75
additional challenges for this card:

As always, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back again soon!

11 comments:

Suzi said...

Awe!! this is so cute. Perfect Image and sentiment. Lovel paper choice too. Thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licious/Wee Stamps challenge. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x

Katie said...

Such a sweet card, she is sure to love it!
Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia-Licious

Katie said...

Back to say that this is a great card and a super use of my sketch!
Thanks for playing along at A Gem of A Challenge

Donna said...

Gorgeous card and such a sweet design! :) Donna ♥

Krystie said...

Sweet looking card!

Cherished said...

Beautiful Card. Great design. Awesome punch work. Thanks for joining us at Loves To Scrap.

Ria said...

This is such a lovely card :) thanks for joining AGOAC :) hugs Ria

Deonna Bemish said...

Such a Great image on a Great Card! Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.

having a {me} day said...

This is gorgeous! Love your sweet Tilda. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley

dragonllew said...

Great card thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy
Jenny x

Cathy van de Bruinhorst said...

Very cute!! Thanks for playing with us at Loves To Scrap!!