I was happy to find some time to play along with this week's Mojo Monday 287 sketch challenge
Here is this week's sketch
and here is the birthday card I made using the sketch using some new papers I picked up at Multi-crafts last week during a little lunch-time excursion.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
- patterned papers: Authentique "Gathering", edges inked with Memento Rich Cocoa
- stamps: Verve "Doodled Occasions"
- CTMH Autumn Terracotta brads from my stash, hydrangea blossoms from my stash were used to build my flower accent
- Spellbinders Lacey Circles
- Hiding in My Craft Room #91: Freestyle
- Make it Monday with Kraft Outlet: Anything Goes
- The Pink Elephant #193: 3 decorative papers and your favourite embellishment (I love dressing up girly cards with flowers, lately I've been assembling my own from these huge hydrangea blooms I picked up at Michael's years ago. Just pop off the different sized little blossoms, layer them together with a brad and you have a perfect little flower!)
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a fantastic week!