The Stamps I Use

Friday, April 5, 2013

Mojo Monday 287

hi folks,

I was happy to find some time to play along with this week's Mojo Monday 287 sketch challenge

Here is this week's sketch



and here is the birthday card I made using the sketch using some new papers I picked up at Multi-crafts last week during a little lunch-time excursion.




card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
  • patterned papers: Authentique "Gathering", edges inked with Memento Rich Cocoa
  • stamps: Verve "Doodled Occasions"
  • CTMH Autumn Terracotta brads from my stash, hydrangea blossoms from my stash were used to build my flower accent
  • Spellbinders Lacey Circles
additional challenges for this card:

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a fantastic week!

6 comments:

Nana said...

So pretty, love the colors the flower is fab. Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR.

Have a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creavtive Chicks ♥
♥ HIMCR ♥DT

Karen Letchworth said...

This is a delightful card and SO creative. Thanks for playing along with us this week.
Karen
The Kraft Journal

Stacey Schafer said...

very lovely! thanks for playing along at the pink elephant!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

~*Joni said...

I just adore this card as I am a huge fan of authentique's line! Beautiful job, the colors are so pretty with the distressed edges and design. Thank you so much for joining in on our recipe challenge this week at TPE!
~*Joni TPE DT

RiNNE said...

Great job on the sketch! Hope you enjoy your three week vacay (jealous!)!