As I said a few days ago, I am taking some time off to recharge my batteries and tackle some household tasks that have been on my to-do list for far too long. I'm also managing to get in a bit of crafty time here and there as well.
Here is a card I made for this week for one of my nieces.
- finished size: 5x5 white card stock base
- patterned papers: My Mind's Eye Howdy Doody
- stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Miss Anya Hats Off", coloured with copic markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E50, E51, E53, BG000, BG11, BG13, BG15, R21, R21, R22, Y08)
- sentiment stamp & butterfly: Verve "Eggstra Special"
- Spellbinders Petite Ovals
- layout: Sketch 'n Stash Challenge 111
challenges for this card:
- TGF DTT Color Challenge: Pink, Yellow and Turquoise
- 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog: Anything Goes (the stamped image is available there)
- Simon Says: April showers and/or May Flowers (I went with the flowers)
- Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
- The Pink Elephant #194: Spring Colors
As always, thanks for stopping by!