Don't be alarmed, but this isn't the last of my Easter cards for this year. I was a bit tardy getting around to making them so there will still be a few that will pop up on the blog-arooni over the next little while.
Up first, is the Easter card I made for my sweetie using the Week 1 Sketch for the April Viva La Verve Challenges over on Splitcoaststampers.
Now, here is the sketch:
and here is my card:
- finished size: 4.25 x 4.25 inches, kraft card stock base
- patterned papers: My Mind's Eye "Nostalgia", edges inked with Memento Rich Cocoa
- stamps: Verve "Hoppy Easter", "Some Bunny". Bunny is coloured with Copic Markers (E50, E51, E53, YG11, BG000)
- Spellbinders Petite Circles, Petite Ovals
additional challenges for this card:
- One Stitch at a Time #157: Spring (a sure harbinger of Spring for me is Easter, especially when it falls in March!)
- One Stop Craft Challenge #222: Easter
- Hiding in My Craft Room #91: Freestyle (anything goes)
- The Sisterhood of Crafters: Spring/Easter
- Crafty Creations #215: Easter
Thanks for stopping by - I hope one and all had a fabulous long weekend!