The Stamps I Use

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mojo 279 - For Mother's Day

Hi folks,

Yes, I make a lot of Mother's Day cards. Not just for my Mom and dearly beloved's Mom and Step-Mother but also for each of our sisters and sisters-in-law who have kids. This card was for dearly beloved's sister.





card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
  • patterned papers: My Mind's Eye "Be Happy"
  • stamps: Verve "Because of You"
  • Spellbinders Petite Oval Die
  • layout: Mojo Monday 279 (an older sketch from a couple of month's ago that I had lying around on my desk. This is definitely my kind of layout - you will probably see it cropping up here again!)
challenges for this card:

As always, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Very pretty Sheena! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘April Showers Bring May Flowers’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS