Yes, I make a lot of Mother's Day cards. Not just for my Mom and dearly beloved's Mom and Step-Mother but also for each of our sisters and sisters-in-law who have kids. This card was for dearly beloved's sister.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
- patterned papers: My Mind's Eye "Be Happy"
- stamps: Verve "Because of You"
- Spellbinders Petite Oval Die
- layout: Mojo Monday 279 (an older sketch from a couple of month's ago that I had lying around on my desk. This is definitely my kind of layout - you will probably see it cropping up here again!)
challenges for this card:
- The Sisterhood of Crafters: April showers bring May flowers (use at least one flower)