The Stamps I Use

Monday, May 20, 2013

Mojo Monday 294

Hi folks,

Here in Canada, today is Victoria day, so we have the day off from work. Yay! So, I found some time to play along with this week's Mojo Monday 294 sketch

here's the sketch:



and here's the birthday card I made for one of my Aunt's using the sketch:



card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
  • patterned paper: My Mind's Eye "Be Happy"
  • stamps: Verve "Treasured Words"
  • die: Verve "Rounded Rectangle"
  • EK Success Diamond Scallop border punch
  • satin ribbon and CTMH Sorbet buttons from my stash
additional challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Valerie said...

What a lovely card. Thank you so much for playing with us at Love to Scrap challenge blog.

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

You certainly rose to the overlapped challenge. Thanks for playing at 365 Cards.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card! Love that little party hat. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Lisa T said...

Fun card! I love the vintage paper. Thanks so much for joining us this week at SACC!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is just perfect for our Celebrations Challenge this week, and we are THRILLED to have you play along with us. Hope to see more of your amazing art in the weeks ahead.
Karen
The Kraft Journal

jessica said...

What a great card! Perfect take on the sketch!!!
Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at The Kraft Journal for our Celebrations challenges! Don't forget, another challenge starts tomorrow so hope to see you play along :)
Jessica
TKJ~DT

I'm a Little Teapot said...

What a lovely card! I bet your aunt loved it!

Dawn's Stamping Garden said...

I love the colors on this card! I also have buttons from all different places in my stash. You've inspired me to use them!
Thank you!
Dawn
Dawn's Stamping Garden
http://dawnsstampgarden-ctmh.blogspot.com/

PaperDaisies said...

I'm sure your Aunt will be very pleased to receive this card. Just lovely. Thank you for joining us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina