The Stamps I Use

Monday, May 6, 2013

Seize the Birthday #14 - Feminine

Hi folks,

Well, I am back from my impromptu trip to Newfoundland and figure it is time to catch up on posting a few cards I made before my travels commenced.

I was somewhat pre-occupied during the trip with (a) my Dad's hip replacement surgery - he's recovering VERY well by the way.  AND (b) a vehicle mishap - no one hurt but Dad's minivan sustained some rear bumper and tail-light damage due to busted brake lines while I was backing out of my Aunt's driveway. Phew! More excitement than any of us was counting on that day!

Anyway, these are a couple of cards I made for two April birthdays - one for a dear friend and one for one of my cousins.






I quite like how the cards turned out. I think those buttons add just the pop of colour.


card details:

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: