The Stamps I Use

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sketch n Stash 113 - For Mother's Day

hi folks,

Back again with ANOTHER Mother's Day card! This one is for my brother's fiancee.




card details:

  • finished size: 5 x 5 inches
  • patterned paper: Authentique "Gathering". I REALLY need to work on not buying more paper. My stash is completely out of control - I should take a photo of all my DPs....except that would actually require MULTIPLE photos!
  • stamps: Verve "Because of You"
  • flower brad from my stash. Isn't it the sweetest? I wish I had more of these.
  • layout: Sketch 'N Stash 113

additional challenges for this card:
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! It's a wet one here and since I'm kind of tied to the house because I'm on-call I don't really mind. Really hoping to get in lots of crafty time! I need to make up for being away for a couple of weeks!

7 comments:

~@ngie~ said...

A great card... love that stamped immage & how you've added the single rose... so pretty :) A very wet one here 2day too :( LOL

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good luck :)

Hugz Angie xXx

Bonnie Irvine said...

I like the background paper joined on the diagonal. That flower brad looks wonderful with this image...a sweet detail. Thanks for joining our Floral Delights challenge at Craft Your Passion. I hope we see you again soon.

Mian said...

This is really a great card, love your design!

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Love to Create.
Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

Hugs Mian
Love to Create Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Beautiful Mother's Day card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Pink Elephant!

Leslie Hanna said...

ANOTHER great mix of papers! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Pretty card!!! Thanks for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Ally said...

wow, another one of these gorgeous cards! looks fantastic! thanks for joining us at sketch n stash!
Ally