Back again with ANOTHER Mother's Day card! This one is for my brother's fiancee.
- finished size: 5 x 5 inches
- patterned paper: Authentique "Gathering". I REALLY need to work on not buying more paper. My stash is completely out of control - I should take a photo of all my DPs....except that would actually require MULTIPLE photos!
- stamps: Verve "Because of You"
- flower brad from my stash. Isn't it the sweetest? I wish I had more of these.
- layout: Sketch 'N Stash 113
additional challenges for this card:
- Pile it On #18: For a Mother
- Craft your Passion #161: Floral Delights
- Love to Create #64: For Mom or Special Lady
- The Pink Elephant #198: Mother's Day
- Clear it Out Challenge: Theme: Anything Goes, Stash: 2 or More DP
- Shopping Our Stash #100: Mother's Day
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! It's a wet one here and since I'm kind of tied to the house because I'm on-call I don't really mind. Really hoping to get in lots of crafty time! I need to make up for being away for a couple of weeks!