The Stamps I Use

Friday, May 10, 2013

Viva La Verve - May 2013 Week 1

Hi folks,

I wasn't able to play along with all of the April Viva La Verve Challenges due to my impromptu trip to Newfoundland. But I am really hoping to play along with all of the May challenges.

Here's my card for the first week - an anniversary card for my sweetie as we celebrate thirteen years together.



card details:

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
  • patterned papers: My Mind's Eye "The Station", edges distress with my scissors
  • stamps: Verve "Stronger Love" 
  • dies: Verve "Wavy Hearts", Spellbinders Petite Circles


additional challenges for this card:

Thanks for stopping by! I should be posting a little more regularly now that I am back home in Ottawa and back into the every day routine.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

What a cute card. Especially love the sentiment. Thank you so much for playing at Love to Scrap challenge blog.

Cherished said...

Beautiful Card. Great work. Thanks for joining us at Love To Scrap. "Anything Goes " Challenge.

Cathy van de Bruinhorst said...

Great card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Loves to Scrap!!