The Stamps I Use

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Mojo Monday 297

Hi folks,

It's been a busy couple of days for me as I have been out of town. So, I hope you will bear with me this week as I post the rest of this year's Father's Day cards.

This one was for dearly beloved's brother-in-law - who is an avid fisherman in his spare time.



card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
  • patterned paper: Kaiser Craft "Hunt & Gather"
  • sentiment: Verve "Purely Sentimental"
  • Martha Stewart Border Punch for the diamond edging on the central panel.
  • layout: Mojo Monday 297
additional challenges for this card:

4 comments:

Sarah Nancarrow said...

Fantastic use of a sketch and a great masculine card. Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge :)

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is just awesome Sheena! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘One For The Boy’s’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Linda Palmer said...

I love this wonderful masculine card. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge Blog.

RiNNE said...

This is the perfect Father's day card!