The Stamps I Use

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Viva La Verve July Week 1

Hi folks,


Well, I just took a look at my occasions calendar and it looks like the next few months are going to be busy for birthdays, anniversaries and what have you.

I also made the mistake of tallying up how many smaller sized paper pads I have in my stash - anything less than 12 x12. Oh dear. There were 76 of them. My dearly beloved though, he is SO sweet, he said he thought that was reasonable. Isn't that precious?

One of my friends suggested I set myself a goal to try to stash-bust my way through half of those paper pads by the end of the year. Hmmm....think it's doable? I don't know....but I can try!

To that end, here's EIGHT cards I made to try to bust my way through one of those paper pads....












card details:


additional challenges for these cards:

Thanks for stopping by! 

7 comments:

Miri said...

Wow! I'm amazed ... by the amount of paper pads you have, by your ambitious goal and by those beautiful cards! Very well done. Thanks for taking part in the Daring Cardmaker's challenge.
(I'm off to count my paper pads now ...)

Lythan said...

What a fabulous card set! thanks for playing along with Daring Cardmakers this week

Kim said...

Awesome job stash busting for sure. They all look fantastic!
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Kim - TT DT
www.lilypatchstamps.com

RiNNE said...

You have such a knack of picking patterned papers that go together even if they are not similar in colors! Great job! Beautiful!

CraftyGirl said...

Wow, eight cards! Great job and I love the colors. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

Julie said...

Good luck with the stash busting! You've made some fab cards!

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown - hope you can join us tomorrow - when our new challenge launches!

Hugs

Julie x

Cazza said...

Wow you have been busy, such stunning creations! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Pollycraft Challenge :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
x