The Stamps I Use

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Viva La Verve - June Week 4

Hi folks,

Well, after the influx of masculine cards on the blog this month, how about a little cute and cuddly break with this card I made for a baby shower. I don't get to make baby cards much these days since most of our friends and family have completed their families. But every now and then, someone gives us a pleasant little surprise to celebrate.





card details:
  • finished size: 5 x 5, white card blank (from Michael's)
  •  patterned paper: DCWV Nanna's Nursery Baby Girl
  • stamps: Verve "Practically Perfect", "Treasured Words"
  • Spellbinders: Petite Ovals
  • ribbon from my stash
  • layout: Viva La Verve June Week 4 (I was a real dolt with the Verve Challenges for June. I THOUGHT there was going to be five challenges but there were only four. So, I THOUGHT I had another week to get all my cards loaded up to SCS. Imagine my surprise when I saw yesterday that the first challenge for July had been posted. Doh! That's what happens when you get to be too busy I suppose. Sad since I actually had all the cards done as of last weekend!)
additional challenges for this card:

As always, thanks for stopping by for a visit!

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

So pretty! Perfect for a little one or an expecting parent!