Well, after the influx of masculine cards on the blog this month, how about a little cute and cuddly break with this card I made for a baby shower. I don't get to make baby cards much these days since most of our friends and family have completed their families. But every now and then, someone gives us a pleasant little surprise to celebrate.
- finished size: 5 x 5, white card blank (from Michael's)
- patterned paper: DCWV Nanna's Nursery Baby Girl
- stamps: Verve "Practically Perfect", "Treasured Words"
- Spellbinders: Petite Ovals
- ribbon from my stash
- layout: Viva La Verve June Week 4 (I was a real dolt with the Verve Challenges for June. I THOUGHT there was going to be five challenges but there were only four. So, I THOUGHT I had another week to get all my cards loaded up to SCS. Imagine my surprise when I saw yesterday that the first challenge for July had been posted. Doh! That's what happens when you get to be too busy I suppose. Sad since I actually had all the cards done as of last weekend!)
- Sister Act Card Challenge #13: Anything Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
- Hiding in my Craft Room #104: Freestyle
As always, thanks for stopping by for a visit!