I'm back today to share a card I made for dearly beloved's niece. For once I am ahead of the game - her birthday isn't until the end of the month!
- finished size; 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
- patterned paper: Carta Bella "Alphabet Junction"
- stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Miss Anya Lounge", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, Y11, Y21, Y23, Y32, RV10, RV11, RV13, E55, E57, E59)
- layout: Love to Scrap Challenge #10
- sentiment: Verve "Small Celebrations", stamped in CTMH Bubblegum
- adhesive gems and ribbon from my stash
additional challenges for this card:
- Crafty Creations Challenges #231: Time to Sparkle
- Tuesday Throwndown #156: Anything Goes
- Anything Goes Challenge #97: Anything Goes
- Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge #16: Anything Goes
- The Pink Elephant #208: Feminine Birthday
As always, thanks for stopping by!