The Stamps I Use

Friday, July 26, 2013

Mojo Monday 301


Hi folks,

I'm still working on reducing my stash of designer papers and building my stash of cards so I decided to make four cards using last week's Mojo Monday 301 sketch - it had been sitting printed out already but I hadn't gotten around to making it before the linking up deadline.

Here's the sketch:



and here are the four cards I made with it - two of them are birthday cards using the orientation in the original sketch ....




and two of them with it flipped. One was an anniversary card for my cousin and his wife and the other is a thank you card for my stash.





card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
  • patterned papers: Close To My Heart "Bella", distressed on the edges with CTMH Smokey Plum ink
  • stamps: Verve "Birthday To You" Plain Jane"Birthday Surprise""Love Story", "Thanks so much" (one of the freebies included with one of my many Verve orders)
  • adhesive gems, flower (inked with CTMH Smokey Plum) and CTMH Amethyst brad from my stash.
  • layout: Mojo Monday 301
additional challenges for these cards:

Hope you are all having a fantastic day! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Bonnie Irvine said...

I am impressed again this week with how much mileage you get out of one sketch. All four cards are very striking, combining lovely papers with pretty embellies and great sentiments. Thanks for joining our Happy Birthday challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Raluca Vezeteu said...

Awesome card... Love the colour combination and the sketch...
Hugs, Raluca