I'm still working on reducing my stash of designer papers and building my stash of cards so I decided to make four cards using last week's Mojo Monday 301 sketch - it had been sitting printed out already but I hadn't gotten around to making it before the linking up deadline.
Here's the sketch:
and here are the four cards I made with it - two of them are birthday cards using the orientation in the original sketch ....
and two of them with it flipped. One was an anniversary card for my cousin and his wife and the other is a thank you card for my stash.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
- patterned papers: Close To My Heart "Bella", distressed on the edges with CTMH Smokey Plum ink
- stamps: Verve "Birthday To You" Plain Jane, "Birthday Surprise", "Love Story", "Thanks so much" (one of the freebies included with one of my many Verve orders)
- adhesive gems, flower (inked with CTMH Smokey Plum) and CTMH Amethyst brad from my stash.
- layout: Mojo Monday 301
additional challenges for these cards:
- Craft Your Passion #172: Happy Birthday (for the first two cards)
Hope you are all having a fantastic day! Thanks for stopping by!