The Stamps I Use

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Mojo Monday 302

Hi folks,

I'm once again working on stash-busting my massive supply of papers and building my stash of cards. I decided to use the Mojo Monday 302 sketch. Here's the sketch:




I decided to make two of the cards oriented the same as the sketch and two flipped. A couple of birthday cards and a couple of thank you cards.







card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, CTMH Vanilla Cream card stock base, Smokey Plum and Olive mats
  • patterned paper: CTMH Bella, edges inked with Smokey Plum and Olive
  • stamps: Verve "Treasured Words", "Doodled Occasions"
  • layout: Mojo Monday 302
  • seam binding from my stash
additional challenges for these cards:


As always, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Bonnie Irvine said...

These cards are so pretty. Love the background paper and the gorgeous ribbon. The fonts are also super cute. I see that you live in Ottawa. My husband and I lived there until we moved six years ago...still miss it. Anyway, thanks for joining our Thank You challenge at Craft Your Passion. I hope we see you again soon.