The Stamps I Use

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Mojo Monday 303

Hi folks,

Well, it was back to work for me this week so I did not get much time in the craft room. I DID find the time though to play along with this week's Mojo Monday Sketch

Here's the sketch:



and this is the card I made to celebrate the birthday of one of dearly beloved's friends




card details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base
  • patterned paper & button: Basic Grey "Marjolaine", edges inked with Memento Tuxedo Black
  • stamps: Verve "Doodled Occasions", stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black
  • black satin ribbon from my stash
  • layout: Mojo Monday 303
additional challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a fantastic day!

3 comments:

Sonia Kertznus said...

Very nice card... great paper combo. Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge this week...Hugs...SK :)

Rose said...

perfect male birthday card :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Birthday.

~amy~ said...

I really love this...awesome colors! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!