The Stamps I Use

Monday, July 1, 2013

Scrap happy!

Hi folks,

In my quest to diminish my stash of mini paper pads, I decided that with the off cuts from making my cards in the previous post, I should throw together a few more cards. After all, the pieces were sitting right there in my crafty space, so why not?


Scrappy Card #1 - a thank you card for my stash



Scrappy Card #2 - it's hard to read in the photo but the sentiment says "Thanks Ever So Much"


Scrappy Card #3 - another birthday card for my stash



Scrappy Card #4 - another thank you card for my stash



card details:

additional challenges for these cards:
Hope everyone is having a fabulous day! Here in Canada it is our nation's birthday so it's a long weekend - mind you, I'm in the middle of a four-week break from work, so it is kind of just another day for me, except that my sweetie will be home with me. 

I spent last week picking up transplants for my garden and getting the annuals and perennials planted. Today I am hoping to tackle the vegetable garden. We shall see how that goes as yesterday I just avoided the entire project and went out for an afternoon motorcycle ride with my sweetie. I'm easily distracted .... <grin>!


3 comments:

Heather said...

Cute scrap cards!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Lovely! Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Angie Tieman said...

What pretty cards! Love those colors you mixed together! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!