The Stamps I Use

Monday, July 15, 2013

Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge 219 with Miss Anya

Hi folks,

I made it into my craft room today - it was MUCH too hot to do anything outside here in Ottawa - to make this card for one of my nieces who has a birthday this week. The card went into the post shortly after I finished making it -  to Newfoundland - ExpressPost - again!



card details:

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, white card stock base
  • patterned paper: Doodlebug Designs Inc "Flower Box"
  • stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Miss Anya Lounge", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E02, E93, E21, E23, E25, E74, E77, E79, YR02, YR82, YR65, YG05). This was my first time inking up this set. It's been sitting in one of my baskets of as yet unfiled stamps for a while now.
  • sentiment: Verve "Doodled Occasions"
  • Spellbinders Labels Four (small and large)
  • Basic Grey button from my huge stash of buttons
  • layout: Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge #219
additional challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by! I've got to run - I'm taking my sweetie to see "The Eagles" in concert tonight. He has never seen them and quite enjoys their music so....I had to get tickets for us to go see the show. I hope he enjoys it!

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Valentina said...

Such a great card! Love it!!thanks for playing with us at Use it Tuesday.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a super cute card. Love the sweet image and teh coloring. The big button looks great. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

Becky said...

Cute card! Love the colors! Hope you enjoyed the concert. Thanks for sharing at Use it Tuesday.

Stephanie said...

This is so sweet. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

Rachel Parys said...

Totally adorable Sheena!! I love the dies you used, and the layout is too cute! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

Lesley said...

Fun card! Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Ceal said...

cute card, love your take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us this week at The Sweet Stop! Hope to see you again soon.

Rose said...

super cuteness!!! Thanks for joining us on Seize the Birthday.