The Stamps I Use

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Viva La Verve - July Week 2

Hi folks,

Well, I didn't get to post this card yesterday because - gasp! - I was without internet at home for most of the day. AND...since our home phone is VOIP, no home phone. AND....I couldn't even tether through my cell phone because IT was mysteriously without cell connectivity! I eventually resorted to a short visit to Starbucks mid-afternoon for a short external world fix. Isn't that sad?

Anyways, here is the card I meant to share yesterday. It's a sympathy card for my brother and his family since they recently had to bid farewell to one of the four-legged members of their family. His beloved dog Misty had been with them for almost 14 years and I know that it pained him terribly to say goodbye to his devoted pooch.



card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
  • patterned paper: My Mind's Eye "In Bloom", edges inked with Memento Rich Cocoa
  • stamps: Verve "Borderline"
  • die cut: Verve Scroll Die
  • CTMH Cocoa button and brads, Colonial white ribbon and paper flowers, all from my stash. I'm TRYING to be better about using up my huge supply of embellishments. 
  • layout: Viva La Verve July 2013 Week 2

additional challenges for this card:


No comments: