I made some time this weekend to play in the craft room - basically, I gave myself a day off from exercising and running errands on Sunday to indulge in a little me time.
I wanted to try to tackle the rest of the July Viva La Verve challenges over at Splitcoaststampers.
Here is a quick peek at the week three sketch:
and here are the two cards I made based on the sketch:
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base
- patterned paper: Pink Paislee "Bayberry Cottage", edges distressed with my scissors
- stamps: Verve "Wishful Elegance", "Big Wish", "Tag Time"
- die cuts: Verve "Curvy Bookplate", "Banner Bundle", Spellbinders Lacey Circles,
- Snug Hug Seam binding from my stash
- Basic Grey "Nook and Pantry" button from my stash
Challenges for this card:
- Pile it On #30: Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge #17: Anything Goes
- Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes (for the birthday card)
- Papertake Weekly Challenge: Die-ing for a punch (I used three different dies)
As always, thanks for stopping by!