The Stamps I Use

Monday, July 29, 2013

Viva La Verve - July Week 3

Hi folks,

I made some time this weekend to play in the craft room - basically, I gave myself a day off from exercising and running errands on Sunday to indulge in a little me time.

I wanted to try to tackle the rest of the July Viva La Verve challenges over at Splitcoaststampers.

Here is a quick peek at the week three sketch:




and here are the two cards I made based on the sketch:





card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base
  • patterned paper: Pink Paislee "Bayberry Cottage", edges distressed with my scissors
  • stamps: Verve "Wishful Elegance", "Big Wish", "Tag Time"
  • die cuts: Verve "Curvy Bookplate", "Banner Bundle", Spellbinders Lacey Circles, 
  • Snug Hug Seam binding from my stash
  • Basic Grey "Nook and Pantry" button from my stash
Challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love how your card turned out with teh sketch - so elegant with your paper choices. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge