I'm back again today sharing the cards I made for the Viva La Verve Week 4 sketch challenge.
Here's a look at the stunning sketch:
And here are the two cards I made - one a birthday card and the other an anniversary card.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base. Brown Bazzill card stock for the mats and inner liner
- patterned paper: Studio Calico "Classic Calico"
- stamps: Verve "Love Notes", "Wishful Elegance"
- dies: Verve "Flag it" die set, "Flourished Trim", "Classy Label"
- brown satin ribbon from my stash
challenges for these cards:
- Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes (for the birthday card)
- Pile it On #30: Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge #17: Anything Goes
As always, thanks for taking the time to visit my little corner of blogland!