The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Viva La Verve - July Week 5

Hi folks,

Back today with my final two cards for the July Week 5 Viva La Verve Challenge over on Splitcoaststampers.

Here's a peek at the sketch:




And here are the two birthday cards I made to send to two of my Uncles:







card details:


additional challenges for these cards:


Apologies for keeping it short tonight. I just finished making three batches of Cherry Rhubarb Jam after a long day at work and have yet to have dinner. I'm pooped! 

So thanks for stopping by, I'll be back in a couple of days with even more creations!

2 comments:

PapierGirl said...

Another beautiful - love the fishtail banner! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday! :)

Raluca Vezeteu said...

Beautiful cards... And so masculine... I need to try this :)