The Stamps I Use

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Yumi & Fumi Handmade Challenge #20

Hi folks,

I just couldn't help myself, in addition to the card I made for the hop, I just had to play along with the current challenge over at the Yumi & Fumi Handmade blog - a card for any celebration.

I had planned on giving the card I made for the anniversary hop to a friend's daughter for her birthday (she had a local reptile zoo pay a visit to her party so Fumi with Turtle was a perfect image). However, I realized that the eye colour was wrong so I decided I should make another card with the correct eye colour!




card details:

  • finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base, black card stock mats
  • patterned paper: My Mind's Eye "Dolled Up" (love this paper pad with it's mix of gingham, plaid, polka dots and wood-grain)
  • stamped image: Yumi & Fumi Handmade "Fumi with Turtle" from the Peek-a-boo Series, coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E21, E23, E25, E27, YG25, YG23, YG67, Y35, B95, B91, R20, R21, R22)
  • sentiment: Verve "Small Celebrations"
  • die cuts: Spellbinders Petite Circles, Cuttlebug Harmony Alphabet
  • layout: Sweet Stop Sketch challenge #218 (oops, I missed the cut-off for the sketch challenge. I was REALLY busy making Strawberry-Gooseberry Jam this week - 106 jars of it in fact! My gooseberry bush is a bit of an over-producer.)
additional challenges for this card:


As always, thanks for stopping by for a wee visit!

3 comments:

rachel taylor said...

what a lovely cute card I like the image you have used thanks for sharing with USE IT TUESDAY this week happy crafting to you
Rachel DT http://blossomcards.blogspot.co.uk/

Deonna Bemish said...

Beautiful coloring and image! Thank you so much for sharing with TTCRD.

Sarah Nancarrow said...

What a totally cute card!! I love the black borders, they really make the image and papers pop. Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge :)