back today to share another of the summer-y cards I made this past weekend.
- finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base, CTMH Sorbet for mats
- patterned paper: Doodlebug Designs "Flower Box"
- stamped image: Yumi & Fumi Handmade "Summer Yumi", coloured with Copic Markers (skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E93. eyes: E35, E39. hair: E31, E33, E35, E37. shorts: B91, B93, B95, B97. sandals: R22 )
- sentiment: Verve "Remember This", stamped in CTMH Pacifica ink
- layout: Sketch Saturday #272
- Spellbinders: Petite Circles, Scalloped Circles
- corner rounder punch to round the edges of the central and horizontal panels, Xyron sticker maker to put adhesive onto Yumi's paper-pieced shirt
- flower from my stash
- Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge #20: Anything Goes
- Gem of a Challenge #93: Punch it out
- Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #141: Dies or Punches
- Sweet Stamps Challenge Blog #131: Anything Goes
- Challenges 4 Everybody #27: Anything Goes
- Allsorts Challenge #220: Use your new stash (both of the stamps I used on this are new arrivals in my collection - first time being inked up for both of them!)
- Just for Fun Challenge #1: Anything Goes
As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out this week's challenge over at the Yumi and Fumi Handmade blog - it's an inspiration challenge and I was *kind of* inspired by the colours in the photo for the papers I chose on this card. Though this isn't my "official" Team Fumi card - you'll have to pop back on Sunday to see that card! If you would like to play along you have until August 30th to link up your creation!