The Stamps I Use

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Unscripted Sketches - Flashback #69

Hi folks,

I gave myself permission to have a crafty day this weekend and got inky with some new stamps in my collection.

I felt like making some summery,  happy cards - just because - and this is one of the cards I created:




card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, white card stock base, CTMH Ocean card stock mats (VERY old from my stash but matches the patterned paper perfectly!)
  • patterned paper: My Mind's Eye "Reunion". Fumi's outfit is actually paper-pieced from the opposite sides of the same piece of paper. Perfect don't you think?
  • stamped image: Yumi and Fumi Handmade "Summer Fumi", coloured with Copic Markers (skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E93. eyes: G21, G24. hair: C00, C5, C7, C8, C9).
  • sentiment: Verve "With Love"
  • dies: Verve "Flag it", Spellbinders Classic Rectangles
  • flowers and brads from my stash
  • butcher's twine for flower stems (coloured with Copic YG67)
  • layout: Unscripted Sketches Flashback Summer #69
challenges for this card:

6 comments:

Corysnana1 said...

Great card! Love your paper piecing and your patterned papers. Thanks for playing our anything goes challenge at the Sister Act Challenge Blog this week.
Cathy xx

Blankina said...

Hi Sheena, great card!!
Love how you have used the stamp in the frame and lovely cheery colours,
Have a nice week!
Hugs Blankina

Michelle said...

Lovely card. And I like the way you used the twine on the flowers.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle

Brenda said...

What a fun and super cute card! I love that image and those fun papers! Thanks for joining us at Jo's FFC;-)

Christine said...

Lovely cute creation gorgeous fresh colours.

Thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC this time.

smiles Christine x

RiNNE said...

The window and paper-piercing are genius!