I gave myself permission to have a crafty day this weekend and got inky with some new stamps in my collection.
I felt like making some summery, happy cards - just because - and this is one of the cards I created:
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, white card stock base, CTMH Ocean card stock mats (VERY old from my stash but matches the patterned paper perfectly!)
- patterned paper: My Mind's Eye "Reunion". Fumi's outfit is actually paper-pieced from the opposite sides of the same piece of paper. Perfect don't you think?
- stamped image: Yumi and Fumi Handmade "Summer Fumi", coloured with Copic Markers (skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E93. eyes: G21, G24. hair: C00, C5, C7, C8, C9).
- sentiment: Verve "With Love"
- dies: Verve "Flag it", Spellbinders Classic Rectangles
- flowers and brads from my stash
- butcher's twine for flower stems (coloured with Copic YG67)
- layout: Unscripted Sketches Flashback Summer #69
challenges for this card:
- Craft Your Passion #175: Don't get your twine in a tangle
- Gem of a Challenge #93: Punch it out (I used both Spellbinders and Verve dies on this)
- 365 Cards: Day 228: Two faced (use both sides of a DP)
- Sister Act Card Challenge #20: Anything Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
- Creative Corner Challenges: Anything Goes
- Jo's Scrapshack Fun-Day Friday Challenge: Anything Goes
As always, thanks for stopping by!