The Stamps I Use

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Viva La Verve August 2013 - Week 3

Hi folks,

I'm back today sharing a couple of cards I made for the Week 3 Viva La Verve August sketch challenge.

Here's the Week 3 sketch:





And here are the two cards I made:



card details:

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
  • patterned paper: My Mind's Eye "Howdy Doody"
  • stamps: Verve "Doodled Occasions"
  • Spellbinders: Lacey Ovals, Classic Ovals
  • Buttons: Basic Grey Nook & Pantry
  • butcher's twine
additional challenges for these cards:

As always, thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

Macarena said...

Very nice card and so well done! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday :-)
Hugs, Macarena DT

RiNNE said...

The colors with this sketch are fab fab fab!