The Stamps I Use

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Viva La Verve August 2013 - Week 4

Hi folks,

I'm back again with a quick post to share the last two cards I made for the Week 4 Viva La Verve August sketch challenge - the deadline to share at SCS is tonight so I'm double posting today as I was too busy all week to get these posts prepared.

Here's the Week 4 sketch:




And here are the two cards I made:



card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
  • patterned paper: Authentique "Gathering"
  • stamps: Verve "Kind Words", "Doodled Occasions"
  • Buttons: Basic Grey "Nook & Pantry"
  • CTMH Waxy Flax

additional challenges for these cards:



As always, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

OttawaMom said...

Wonderful combination of colours and patterns. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Jodene said...

Both of your cards are beautiful! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

RiNNE said...

So very pretty! The pattern mixing is just perfect!