The Stamps I Use

Monday, August 12, 2013

Viva La Verve - August Week 2

Hi folks,


I managed to grab an hour in the craft room this weekend to play along with the Viva La Verve August Week 2 Sketch challenge over on Splitcoaststampers (and yes, if you are keeping track I have not yet had a chance to do my card for the Week 1 Sketch).

Here's the sketch:



And here is my card (I thought the sketch was perfect for a wedding card for my next door neighbour's daughter):



card details:

  • finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base, black and deep red card stock mats
  • patterned paper: Bo Bunny "Enchanted"
  • stamps: Verve "Love Story"
  • dies: Verve "Lovely Marquee", Verve "From the Heart", Spellbinders "Classic Rectangles"
  • adhesive gems from my stash (for anyone local, I got them from Pritchard Packaging for what I think was an awesome price. And yes, I bought a LOT of them - in every size they had.)

additional challenges for this card:

1 comment:

Corysnana1 said...

Love how you interpreted the sketch, Sheena. Your papers and color choices are wonderful! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog this week.
Cathy xx