I managed to grab an hour in the craft room this weekend to play along with the Viva La Verve August Week 2 Sketch challenge over on Splitcoaststampers (and yes, if you are keeping track I have not yet had a chance to do my card for the Week 1 Sketch).
Here's the sketch:
And here is my card (I thought the sketch was perfect for a wedding card for my next door neighbour's daughter):
- finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base, black and deep red card stock mats
- patterned paper: Bo Bunny "Enchanted"
- stamps: Verve "Love Story"
- dies: Verve "Lovely Marquee", Verve "From the Heart", Spellbinders "Classic Rectangles"
- adhesive gems from my stash (for anyone local, I got them from Pritchard Packaging for what I think was an awesome price. And yes, I bought a LOT of them - in every size they had.)
additional challenges for this card: