Today I am sharing my Team Fumi creation for Challenge #21 over at the Yumi and Fumi Handmade Challenge Blog.
Challenge #21 is an "Anything Goes" challenge and you have until this Friday to link up your challenge entries at the Y&FH challenge post here.
Don't forget - you can now use ANY stamped image!!! It has to be a coloured image - "sentiment only" cards won't be eligible to win. If you use a Y&FH image, your name will be added a maximum of 1 extra time after the last name in Inlinkz.
What's up for grabs? The winner will receive a $15 gift certificate to the Yumi & Fumi Handmade online store while the Top 3 will receive a 10% discount code to be used in the Yumi & Fumi Handmade online store. AWESOME!
So, here are my projects. Yes, you read that right. Projects. I could not help myself. I really wanted to use images from the Kimono Series and I could not decide between the two stamps that I had from that series (the other two arrived the day after I finished these two so you could have been seeing QUADRUPLE!) - Yumi with Fan and Fumi with Gift.
I used the same layout for both cards, the August Sketch for You to Try from Reverse Confetti, taking a wee liberty with the Yumi card by changing the layering of the panels and flipping the sketch for the Fumi card.
The most handy tool for colouring these images was my white gelly roll pen from Sakura. I wanted to recreate the look of the kimono on the package for the Yumi stamp so, after colouring the images with my Copic markers, I added the little dots with the gelly roll pen to Yumi's kimono and to Fumi's gift.
Be sure to check out the creations from the rest of Team Fumi - you can find their posts by navigating to them from the main post over at the Yumi and Fumi Handmade Challenge Blog or you can follow the list below
Senior Designer, Denice Bartucci: http://being-craft-de.blogspot.com/
Audrey Ernst: http://hippieaud.blogspot.com/
Sheena Brooks: http://kanatanewfpapercrafts.blogspot.com/
Kathy Dinh: http://ekboutique.blogspot.com/
Melissa Oeters: http://8ers.blogspot.com/
Annemieke Blanken aka Blankina: http://blankinacreations.blogspot.com/
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base, CTMH Cocoa card stock for mats
- patterned paper: CTMH "Unforgettable", edges distressed with my scissors.
- stamped images: Yumi & Fumi Handmade - Kimono Series "Yumi with Fan", "Fumi with Gift". Both images coloured with Copic markers. (Yumi & Fumi skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E93. Yumi hair: E21, E23, E25, E27, E29. Fumi hair: E50, E51, E53, Y21, Y23. Yumi eyes: E23, E27. Fumi eyes: BG15, BG18, BG09. Outfits, fan, gift: BG10, BG11, BG13, E43, E47, E49, R20, R21, R22, R24, white gelly roll pen.
- sentiment: Verve "Birthday Surprise"
- layout: Reverse Confetti August Sketch for you Try
- adhesive gems from my stash
- Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge #19: Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes
- Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge (PWC270): Designer Duds
- One Crazy Stamper August Challenge: Birthday
- Dare to be Sassy Thursday #189: Use Kraft
- Milk Coffee: Show us your coloring skills
- Just for Fun Challenge #1: Anything Goes
As always, thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon!