Today I am sharing my Team Fumi creation for Challenge #22 over at the Yumi and Fumi Handmade Challenge Blog.
Challenge #22 is an inspiration photo challenge and you have until this coming Friday, August 30th to link up your challenge entry at the Y&FH challenge post for a chance to win!
Don't forget: you can now use ANY stamped image!!! You do have to use a hand-colored image on your project though! No "sentiment only" cards allowed. However, if you use a Y&FH image your name will be added a maximum of 1 extra time after the last name in Inlinkz. Remember also....only 1 entry per person. :)
What's up for grabs? The winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Yumi & Fumi Handmade online store. The Top 3 will receive a 10% discount code to be used in the Yumi & FumiHandmade online store. AWESOME!!
Here's the inspiration photo for the challenge:
Looks rather yummy wouldn't you say? Well, I took my inspiration from the colours in the photo and decided it was high time to feature one of the boys from Yumi & Fumi Handmade - Summer Chuckles!
- finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base
- patterned paper: Basic Grey "Fact", edges distressed with my scissors
- stamped image: Yumi & Fumi Handmade "Summer Chuckles", coloured with Copic Markers (skin: E000, E00, E01, E03, E93. eyes: B12, B18. outfit: Y00, Y02, BG0000, BG000, BG01, BG02, BG49)
- embellishments: Basic Grey Fact and Fiction chipboard stickers (peachy bottlecap and sentiment letters)
- layout: Cardabilities #81
Senior Designer, Denice Bartucci: http://being-craft-de.blogspot.com/
Audrey Ernst: http://hippieaud.blogspot.com/
Sheena Brooks: http://kanatanewfpapercrafts.blogspot.com/
Kathy Dinh: http://ekboutique.blogspot.com/
Melissa Oeters: http://8ers.blogspot.com/Annemieke Blanken aka Blankina: http://blankinacreations.blogspot.com/
additional challenges for this card: