This week marks the kick off to a busy month of happy occasions in my family. First up is my youngest niece who will be three years old on Saturday.
I made this card to celebrate the occasion.
- finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base, CTMH Sunset card stock mats
- patterned papers: Doodlebug Designs "Flower Box"
- stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Alice Bean", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E21, E23, E25, C1, 100)
- sentiment: Verve "Doodled Occasions", stamped in CTMH Lagoon ink
- Basic Grey Hopscotch buttons and ribbons from my stash
- layout: The Greeting Farm - Garden Variety Tuesday Sketch Sept 17
challenges for this card:
- The Greeting Farm: Farm Fresh Friday "Paper Piecing"
- Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes (2nd Entry)
- Sister Act Card Challenge #25: Anything Goes
- Designed to Color #20: Anything Goes
- Pollycraft Challenge #8: Birthday Girls
- Shopping Our Stash #120: Kids
- Use it Tuesday #64: Two hoarded items (that would be my buttons and ribbon...well, you could count paper as well, I DO have a ridiculous amount to be honest)
As always, thanks for stopping by!