The Stamps I Use

Friday, September 27, 2013

Birthday Wishes!

Hi folks!!!

Surprise!!! Earlier this month, Denice, one of my fellow design team members at Yumi & Fumi Handmade celebrated her birthday. Well, even though we are a little late, the rest of us didn't want to let the occasion go by without sending her BIG BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!! So today we are throwing a little online party in her honour!



Happy Birthday, Denice! Hope you are STILL celebrating!


And, since Denice seemed to like the photo frame white board I made for the Yumi & Fumi Back to School challenge, I thought I might make one for her to match the card.



Keep an eye on your mailbox, Denice, these should be showing up soon!


card details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
  • patterned papers: My Mind's Eye "Up & Away" 
  • stamped image: Yumi & Fumi Handmade "Fumi with Turtle", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, YG23, YG25, YG67, E50, E51, E53, E31, E33, E34, E25, E27, R20, R21, R22, R24)
  • sentiment: Verve "Big Wish"
  • adhesive gems from my stash (I may have gotten a little carried away with the bling!)
  • Spellbinders Petite Circles
  • layout: Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #193

photo frame white board details"

  • 8.5 x 11 clip frame
  • kraft card stock mat
  • patterned papers, stickers and washi tape: My Mind's eye "Up & Away"
  • Spellbinders Petite Circles

challenges for this card:



3 comments:

Denice said...

As I read your post I said, "No stinkin' way," but then I kept reading and started squealing...THANK-YOU Sheena!
This is the most festive b/day card....I LOVE it! Thank you for making me smile ear to ear!
:Dxx

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Adorable card!! Such a super cute image!! Love it!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Pami said...

Fantastic card, I love the layout and colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Pollycraft this week! Good luck! Pami x