Just thought I would pop in with a quick little post to share the other card I made with "Bob the Yeti".
Funny story about this card. As you may know, Sunday's are the days that the design teams share their creations for the latest challenge over at Yumi and Fumi Handmade. This week marks the start of a new challenge to make "a christmas tag". Team Yumi is sharing their creations today and my team, Team Fumi, will be sharing ours next week. Well, yours truly saw Christmas and not tag and made this card to share next week. I realized my oops though and will be preparing a different project for my challenge post! But I figured this card was too cute not to share so....here you go!
- finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base
- patterned paper: Kaiser Craft's Mint Twist, sentiment stickers are from the Pennants sticker sheet that came in the paper pack
- stamped image: Yumi & Fumi Handmade "Bob the Yeti", coloured with Copic Markers (G09, R46, B00, E93, E95, E000, E00, B000). I also coloured over the light bulbs on the light string with my clear star gelly roll marker to give them a little sparkle.
- layout: Splitcoast Stampers Sketch #450
additional challenges for this card:
- Christmas Card Challenges #42 (optional theme Music which I didn't do)
- Sister Act Card Challenge #24: Anything Goes
- Tuesday Throwdown #164: Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday #286: Hip to be square
- One Crazy Stamper September Challenge: Christmas
As always, thanks for stopping by!