The Stamps I Use

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Mojo Monday 311

Good morning everybody!!!

It's early for a Saturday morning but anyone who knows me knows that I am an early riser (I've been up since 5am) . I've got a busy day planned for today. I'll be canning pear butter that I have had simmering in my crock pot for hours on end this week AND I'll be canning pickled beets. So, I thought I would pop on the old interwebs and share this card while I wait for my dishwasher to finish washing the jars before I sterilize them in my canner.

It has been a while since I have had a chance to play along with the Mojo Monday sketches so when I sat down to make a card for a friend of mine I took a look at this week's sketch and decided to use it.

Here's a peek at the sketch:



and here's my card:



card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
  • patterned papers & layered sticker: My Mind's Eye "Up and Away"
  • stamps: Verve "Treasured Words"
  • Basic Grey "Curio" buttons and chalk seam binding from my stash
Challenges for this card:

As always, thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Tanya R said...

You Rocked this! I think I have to get back in my craft room. Thanks for the inspiration!

Nancy said...

Okay now that I read your blog.... I sure feel like a slacker!!! You've been busy!!! Your card is perfect too!!! Thanks for sharing it with us over at Seize the Birthday!

Angeline Choo said...

This is pretty! Love the patterned papers you used

Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week

-Angeline DT

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous Card Sheena! I love it. I love how well you created this card matching the sketch. Fabulous job!

I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also.

Please join me for a chance to win FREE candy on my blog. Have a wonderful week! Hope to see you again next week. Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Colleen said...

You are way too industrious!! But you get to reap the rewards later in the year, right? The colors really popped for me...love the pattern paper you selected!

JoAnn said...

Bery pretty card. Love the color scheme. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.