It's early for a Saturday morning but anyone who knows me knows that I am an early riser (I've been up since 5am) . I've got a busy day planned for today. I'll be canning pear butter that I have had simmering in my crock pot for hours on end this week AND I'll be canning pickled beets. So, I thought I would pop on the old interwebs and share this card while I wait for my dishwasher to finish washing the jars before I sterilize them in my canner.
It has been a while since I have had a chance to play along with the Mojo Monday sketches so when I sat down to make a card for a friend of mine I took a look at this week's sketch and decided to use it.
Here's a peek at the sketch:
and here's my card:
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
- patterned papers & layered sticker: My Mind's Eye "Up and Away"
- stamps: Verve "Treasured Words"
- Basic Grey "Curio" buttons and chalk seam binding from my stash
Challenges for this card:
- Sister Act Card Challenge #25: Anything Goes
- Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes (I did not go with the optional theme of Monochromatic)
As always, thanks for stopping by!