I thought it only fitting to celebate with a cheery little Fumi Panda birthday card.
And you guessed it - Fumi Panda was stamped and coloured on polyshrink plastic (aka Shrinky Dinks) to make a little charm. If Leanne is so inclined, she will be able to remove the charm from the card and attach it to her key chain, purse, back pack, tote, etc and everyone will know that it is hers - just as soon as the card reaches her in the post!
Happy Birthday Leanne! Hope you have a fantastic day!
Be sure to stop by the Yumi & Fumi Handmade blog to see the creations from everyone who is joining in the celebration today!
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base, textured Bazzill card stock for mats
- patterned paper: My Mind's Eye "Breeze"
- stamped image: Yumi & Fumi Handmade "Fumi Panda", stamped with Staz-on Ink on polyshrink plastic, coloured with PrismaColor Pencils
- sentiment: Verve "Small Phrases"
- dies: Spellbinders "Classic Ovals", Verve "Flag it" die set
- yellow brocade ribbon, black embroidery floss and Basic Grey "Indian Summer" buttons from my stash
- layout: Sketch 'n Stash Challenge 120 with optional theme of monochromatic (I didn't QUITE do the theme. Black/grey/white with a pop of yellow....close...but not QUITE. I REALLY wanted to use some yellow on this card.)
challenges for this card: