It's Wednesday and that means it is time to share my creation for the current challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Until October 6th we're playing a little game of "Tag You're It!". That's right, we would love to see you feature a tag on card or project!
I decided to make the tag on my card removable - so it can be used by the recipient as an inspirational book mark!
Here's t card with the tag tucked in behind the image and sentiment panels. The panels are popped up with dimensional foam tape and the buttons at the top of the tag help to keep it from sliding down too far behind the image panel. Clever, huh?
And here's a photo of the card with the tag so you can see the inspirational message.
I think both sentiments I chose for this project work very well with the image.
Now get busy creating! I can't wait to check out your creations for the "Tag You're It" Challenge!.
And don't forget, if you get busy and create a Christmas themed tag, you can link it up over at the Yumi and Fumi handmade challenge blog as well (by Friday).
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base, CTMH (I'll have to double-check the colours I used and update you with them later)
- patterned papers: Cosmo Cricket "Earth Love"
- stamped image: Yumi & Fumi Handmade "Yumi with Birdie", coloured with Copic Markers
- sentiments: Verve
- buttons: Basic Grey
- ribbons and twine from my stash
- layout: Reverse Confetti September Sketch for you to try
additional challenges for this card:
- Melonheadz Friends: Tag It Challenge (my second entry)
- Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes (first entry)
- Sister Act Card Challenge #25 : Anything Goes
- Designed to Color #25: Anything Goes
- 365 Cards: Day 263: In the Garden