The Stamps I Use

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Viva La Verve September 2013 Week 1

Hi folks!

Well I am on the ball (so far) with the September Viva La Verve Challenges - it's early. Only one posted so far and I have it done already! Woo hoo!

Here's a link the challenge post on Splitcoaststampers and a quick peek at the actual sketch



and here is my card:


This card is for the wedding shower for my brother's fiancee this coming weekend. I won't be there as it is in Newfoundland but there is a prezzie in the post for the happy occasion. Black, white and bright fuchsia are the colours for their wedding so I decided to use them on the wedding shower card.

card details:

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base, fuchsia Bazzill card stock mats/accents
  • patterned paper: Bo Bunny "Enchanted"
  • stamps: Verve "On Occasion" frame stamped in CTMH White Daisy, "Love Story"
  • dies: Verve "Occasions Frame", "From the Heart"
  • Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen to colour in the wedding rings.
  • paper doily from my stash
  • all the layers are popped up on dimensional foam
challenges for this card:

1 comment:

Sandra van Blaricum said...

Gorgeous card Sheena, I'm sure tehy will love it!
Beautiful colors, and love the Papers!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
Hugs,Sandra