Well I am on the ball (so far) with the September Viva La Verve Challenges - it's early. Only one posted so far and I have it done already! Woo hoo!
Here's a link the challenge post on Splitcoaststampers and a quick peek at the actual sketch
and here is my card:
This card is for the wedding shower for my brother's fiancee this coming weekend. I won't be there as it is in Newfoundland but there is a prezzie in the post for the happy occasion. Black, white and bright fuchsia are the colours for their wedding so I decided to use them on the wedding shower card.
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base, fuchsia Bazzill card stock mats/accents
- patterned paper: Bo Bunny "Enchanted"
- stamps: Verve "On Occasion" frame stamped in CTMH White Daisy, "Love Story"
- dies: Verve "Occasions Frame", "From the Heart"
- Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen to colour in the wedding rings.
- paper doily from my stash
- all the layers are popped up on dimensional foam
challenges for this card: