The Stamps I Use

Monday, September 30, 2013

Viva La Verve September Week 3

Hi folks,

Well, I have decided it is high time I kick the Christmas Card making in to gear. I don't even want to think about how far behind I am in making this year's cards!

I decided to use the Week 3 Sketch for the September Viva La Verve Challenge over at SCS.

Here's the sketch:


and here's my card:




card details:

  • finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base. Dark green card stock for mats
  • patterned papers: Bo Bunny Blitzen
  • stamps: Verve "Holiday Greetings", "O Christmas Tree"
  • buttons and ribbon from my stash
  • Spellbinders Petite Circles
additional challenges for this card:

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

La Papera Gialla said...

Great sketch and lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges!
Monica - CCC DT

Karen (karey2005) said...

Great take on the sketch! Love the mix of patterns! Thank you for joining Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N, CCC-DT