Just thought I would pop in this morning to share my creation for the September Week 4 Viva La Verve Sketch challenge before I get busy canning in my kitchen again. Yes - I AM actually up this early on a saturday morning. I've been up since a little after 5am.
Here's the sketch
This one is an anniversary card for my parents - another one of the many occasions in my family during the month of October. This year they are celebrating 44 years of married life.
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches square
- patterned papers: My Mind's Eye "Market"
- stamps: Verve "Stronger Love", "Small Phrases"
- Spellbinders Labels Four
- ribbon from my stash
- Sister Act Card Challenge #26: Anything Goes (entry #1)
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations Challenge #241: Split it up (I placed two sentiments on the front of this card - one in the central panel and one on the bottom - I quite like the effect).
- Craft Your Passion #181: No coloured in images (those hearts are stamped on the pink paper and then fussy cut before being added to the sentiment panel)
Thanks for stopping by!