The Stamps I Use

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Viva La Verve September Week 4

Hi folks!

Just thought I would pop in this morning to share my creation for the September Week 4 Viva La Verve Sketch challenge before I get busy canning in my kitchen again. Yes - I AM actually up this early on a saturday morning. I've been up since a little after 5am.

Here's the sketch



This one is an anniversary card for my parents - another one of the many occasions in my family during the month of October. This year they are celebrating 44 years of married life.




card details:
  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches square
  • patterned papers: My Mind's Eye "Market"
  • stamps: Verve "Stronger Love", "Small Phrases"
  • Spellbinders Labels Four
  • ribbon from my stash
additional challenges for this card:

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

~ginny said...

Very creative way to get the color in your image - good for you! Thank you for sharing your project in the “No Colored In Images” Challenge at Craft Your Passion.
~ginny
Design Team - Craft Your Passion
RubberMAD at GettyCollection.com

Trisha Stanley said...

Love your card! You've done an amazing job with that sketch!! Thank you for entering your project at Sister Act this week!
Hugs-
Trisha-DT

debby4000 said...

Love your beautiful card.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv
Debby