The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Bellarific Friday with Uptown Ava

Hi folks,

Today I'm sharing my creation for last week's Bellarific Friday challenge - monochromatic! My sister has a birthday in October so this is the card I made to celebrate the occasion.



card details:
  • finished size: 5.5x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
  • patterned paper: My Mind's Eye "Market"
  • stamped image: Stamping Bella "Uptown Ava Loves to Celebrate", coloured with copic markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E21, E23, E25, E27, R00, R20, R21, R22, R24, G24)
  • Spellbinders Petite Ovals
  • CTMH Tulip buttons from my stash
  • Pink & White Divine Twine
  • layout: Sketch Saturday #265 (from way back in June! I often print out sketches I really like hoping to EVENTUALLY get to them.)
additional challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Sheena...this card is fabulous in so many ways...first the coloring...wow and the added buttons look perfect! Thanks for linking this up with us over at Seize the Birthday! Your sister will love it!!!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

What a SWEET birthday card! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with Seize the Birthday!