Today I'm sharing my creation for last week's Bellarific Friday challenge - monochromatic! My sister has a birthday in October so this is the card I made to celebrate the occasion.
- finished size: 5.5x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
- patterned paper: My Mind's Eye "Market"
- stamped image: Stamping Bella "Uptown Ava Loves to Celebrate", coloured with copic markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E21, E23, E25, E27, R00, R20, R21, R22, R24, G24)
- Spellbinders Petite Ovals
- CTMH Tulip buttons from my stash
- Pink & White Divine Twine
- layout: Sketch Saturday #265 (from way back in June! I often print out sketches I really like hoping to EVENTUALLY get to them.)
additional challenges for this card:
- Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes (birthday) (entry #2)
As always, thanks for stopping by!