The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Birthday Wishes - Miss Anya Lounge

Hi folks,

I am sharing today the card I made for one of my nieces who has a birthday on October 12th. I wasn't kidding when I told you that October would be a busy card-making month for me!



card details:

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base, orange card stock mats
  • patterned paper: My Mind's Eye "Reunion"
  • stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Miss Anya Lounge" (retired), coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E21, E23, E25, BG11, BG32, BG34, YR20, YR21, YR12, YR15, YR16, YR18)
  • sentiment: Verve "Borderline"
  • CTMH Goldrush buttons and brad from my stash
  • the tag is one that I made in a Vicki Boutin workshop at Crop & Create last year. It's a chipboard tag, with some adhesive chipboard stars, covered with stamped tissue paper and then embellished with some twine, a chipboard button, some real buttons and a brad, all topped off with a stamped sentiment.
  • layout: Seize the Sketch #5

Challenges for this card:

Be sure to stop by tomorrow to see my post for the new challenge that will be starting over at The Sisterhood of Crafters! And on Thursday I'll have an EXTRA special post for Yumi & Fumi Handmade!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is super CUTE! Love your Miss Anya!

Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Sketch!

PapierGirl said...

Adorable - your niece will love it! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch! :)

Alanna said...

What a fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you linking up again next week.

Sherry Eckblad said...

Cute image and your coloring is great. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!