I am sharing today the card I made for one of my nieces who has a birthday on October 12th. I wasn't kidding when I told you that October would be a busy card-making month for me!
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base, orange card stock mats
- patterned paper: My Mind's Eye "Reunion"
- stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Miss Anya Lounge" (retired), coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E21, E23, E25, BG11, BG32, BG34, YR20, YR21, YR12, YR15, YR16, YR18)
- sentiment: Verve "Borderline"
- CTMH Goldrush buttons and brad from my stash
- the tag is one that I made in a Vicki Boutin workshop at Crop & Create last year. It's a chipboard tag, with some adhesive chipboard stars, covered with stamped tissue paper and then embellished with some twine, a chipboard button, some real buttons and a brad, all topped off with a stamped sentiment.
- layout: Seize the Sketch #5
Challenges for this card:
- Sister Act Card Challenge #27: Anything Goes
- The Greeting Farm Farm Fresh Friday: Terrific Tags
- Through the Craft Room Door (Oct 8th): Anything Goes (entry #1)
Be sure to stop by tomorrow to see my post for the new challenge that will be starting over at The Sisterhood of Crafters! And on Thursday I'll have an EXTRA special post for Yumi & Fumi Handmade!