As some of you may know, I have just returned from a quick little visit to Newfoundland where I took part in my brother's wedding.
Today, I am sharing the card I made for him and his new bride in order to celebrate the happy occasion - yep, that's ANOTHER one to add to the list of October events in my celebrations calendar! It's getting quite crowded in there now!!! Might be time to make a new perpetual calendar!
Anyways, here is their card - in their wedding colours. Black and hot pink.
Funny thing with this card is that I STARTED out with the Mojo Monday 273 sketch (from LAST year) - but it didn't wind up that way. I wound up just winging it because of the size of the image, the sentiment and size of card I wanted to make.
- finished size: 6x6, textured Bazzill black card stock base
- patterned papers: My Mind's Eye
- stamped image: Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps "Mr and Mrs", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, C0, C1, C3, C5, C6, C7, C8, RV66, E23, E25, E27) with a little sparkle from my Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Star to outline her veil.
- black satin ribbon, sheer white ribbon and self-adhesive gems from my stash
challenges for this card:
- Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge #29: Anything Goes
- Creatalicious Challenges #56: Wedding Day
As always, thanks for stopping by!