The Stamps I Use

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Holiday Cheer from Yeti Fumi - SC459

Hi folks,

So today is Hallowe'en here in North America. As usual, I have my twenty pumpkins bought. Sadly, I was feeling under the weather last night so my sweetie and I did not get around to gutting and carving them. Oh well. That just works out better for extending their shelf life for turning them into pumpkin puree and pumpkin pickles (after the insides have been scooped out and the seeds roasted, of course). Maybe I could get the kids who knock on our doors to carve them as a reward for their Hallowe'en treats. What do you think?

Anyways, my card for today jumps ahead to the next big holiday celebration here in Canada - Christmas! I figure it's only fitting since the Christmas decorations have been out in the stores here for weeks already!




Part of the reason I'm sharing this card featuring a Yumi & Fumi Handmade image is because (are you ready for the big news?) - Yumi & Fumi Handmade now has a company gallery on SplitCoastStampers!!! YAY!!!! So, if you are on SCS and are uploading your own cards featuring a Y&FH image, be sure to tag it with yumifumi so it shows up in the gallery!!! We're looking forward to seeing the gallery grow!


card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
  • patterned paper: Teresa Collins "Christmas Cottage"
  • stamped image: Yumi & Fumi Handmade "Yeti  Fumi", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E02, E93, E21, E23, E25, E27, E07, E08, E09, E93, Y21, Y23, G40, G43) with a little sparkle added to the light string with my Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.
  • Spellbinders Petite Circles
  • from my stash: adhesive gem (to dot the i)
  • layout: Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge #459
additional challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Blankina said...

I love this card!! So pretty will pin it onto my YF board..Hope you are feeling better now..
Hugs Blankina

Margo said...

Adorable image and wonderful background!
Thanks for joining in at Christmas Card Challenges!

Jo Nevill said...

Fabulous card, I love the image you used, so cute !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week

Jo x