Just a quick post today of the finished project for which I am sharing a little tutorial over at the Yumi & Fumi Handmade Blog.
If you would like to read all the details on how I altered these mini composition notebooks into handy little travel journals, be sure to pop on over to Yumi & Fumi Handmade for all of the details!
- mini composition notebooks
- patterned paper: My Mind's Eye "Traveler"
- stamped images: Yumi & Fumi Handmade "Yumi" and "Fumi", coloured with Copic Markers (Yumi: E000, E00, E01, E93, W1, W3, W5, W7, E02, E07, E08, E09, E50, E51, E53, E55, E42, E43, E44, E15. Fumi: E000, E00, E01, E93, E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E02, E07, E08, E09, E15, W1, W3, W5, W7, W9)
- sentiment: Verve "Remember This", "Notebook Paper Plain Jane" (inside cover)
- dies/punches: Verve "Rounded Rectangle", corner round punch, Stampin' Up tab punch
- ribbon from my stash
challenges for this project: