Long time no blogging! I've been VERY busy this past week as we were preparing to head to Newfoundland for my brother's wedding. Yesterday was a very long day for us - flying half-way across the country and then driving half-way across the province. Today, we've basically been recovering. Mother Nature was kind enough to oblige us with a crappy weather day (raining all day and windy to boot!) so we didn't get out and about to walk along the beach or to go sight-seeing around the peninsula. I had lots of time on my hands so I figured I may as well get to writing up a few blog posts.
Of course, this past weekend was Thanksgiving here in Canada so we spent Thanksgiving day with my dearly beloved's family. In addition to celebrating Thanksgiving, we also celebrated the recent birthday of the youngest nephew. He is a VERY sporty little boy so I decided it was high time that I get around to mounting my "Soccer Josh" stamp so I could ink him up for his card.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base, white card stock mats
- patterned papers: My Mind's Eye Indie Chic "Nutmeg"
- stamped image: Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps "Soccer Josh", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E21, E23, E25, C1, B000, B37, B39, B32, B34, Y11, Y13, Y15)
- sentiment: Verve "Borderline"
- Verve "Flag It" die
- Basic Grey Wander button, butcher's twine
- layout: Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #115
additional challenges for this card:
- Through the Craft Room Door Oct 15-22: Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge #28: Anything Goes
- Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes Birthday (toppings option of fall colours which I did not use)
As always, thanks for stopping by!