The Stamps I Use

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Soccer Josh - SCRS Challenge #115

Hi folks,

Long time no blogging! I've been VERY busy this past week as we were preparing to head to Newfoundland for my brother's wedding. Yesterday was a very long day for us - flying half-way across the country and then driving half-way across the province. Today, we've basically been recovering. Mother Nature was kind enough to oblige us with a crappy weather day (raining all day and windy to boot!) so we didn't get out and about to walk along the beach or to go sight-seeing around the peninsula. I had lots of time on my hands so I figured I may as well get to writing up a few blog posts.

Of course, this past weekend was Thanksgiving here in Canada so we spent Thanksgiving day with my dearly beloved's family. In addition to celebrating Thanksgiving, we also celebrated the recent birthday of the youngest nephew. He is a VERY sporty little boy so I decided it was high time that I get around to mounting my "Soccer Josh" stamp so I could ink him up for his card.




card details:

additional challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

OttawaMom said...

I love this card! That image is fabulous and wonderfully coloured. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Sandra van Blaricum said...

Lovely card Sheena, cute image and beautiful colored!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
Hugs,Sandra