Back again to share another of the October birthday cards! This one is for a little girl who will be six on her upcoming birthday.
- finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base
- patterned papers: Doodlebug Designs "Flower Box"
- stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Alice Bean", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E21, E23, E25, E27, RV11, RV13, RV14, RV17)
- sentment: Verve "Borderline"
- Spellbinders Labels 1
- layout: Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge #232
- adhesive gems from my stash for a little extra sparkle
additional challenges for this card:
- Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes Birthday (again, I didn't do the toppings option of fall colours)
- Sister Act Card Challenge #29: Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations Challenges #244: Sparkle and Shine (I used sparkly gems as embellies!)
As always, thanks for stopping by!